Sunday, January 8, 2017

Soar

Hi!

Today's card is for three challenges:  Simon Says Monday Challenge: Start Afresh,
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: New Something, and Mod Squad's challenge this week: Anything But Christmas.



Images and sentiment are from Gina K Design's "Dreams Take Flight".  I have used the dragonflies before, but not the sentiment.  My "new something" would be the Tim Holtz distress inks I used on the background: 'Spiced Marmalade', 'Fossilized Amber', and 'Fired Brick'.  I recently purchased four sets of the mini-cubes - now I have a nice variety!

Have a great week!

Betty

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your dragonflies, and your background is amazing!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!

    Judy ~Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete